Yesterday
Yesterday, I went to Letchworth WRC it took me back to the place where I had my first job after graduation. Fairfield Hospital was a psychiatric hospital and my role as a medical administrator was to support the team of psychiatrists psychologists and psychiatric nurses. It introduced me to symptoms, diagnosis and treatment plans for mental health. I also encountered the social and personal cost of living with a mental illness. I met with the patients both on the ward as part of their Treatment plans but also socially with those that had freedom outside of the secure ward. When I last visited the area To implement predictive maintenance local pumping stations found that the hospital had become a health club. Yesterday, I was visiting to implement The first phase of capital delivery for environmental protection. And the area again has grown with large housing development. He just gave me so much food for fought for my professional and personal journey. What was your first job and how have you grown?
Comments
Post a Comment